Features - glTFspecdraftimplproposal
Encode CityGML building features (LoD1, LoD2) as glTF 2.0.
The building block Features - glTF adds support for glTF 2.0 as a feature encoding. Supported are the CityGML feature types
This building block supports the glTF 2.0 Extension KHR_mesh_quantization for a compact encoding of vertices and normals. The use of this extension is recommended and enabled by default.
Any feature property that is included in the glTF model enables support for the glTF 2.0 extensions EXT_mesh_features and EXT_structural_metadata. The properties are stored in binary tables.
The following restrictions apply:
- Only CityGML buildings and building parts in LoD1 and LoD2 are supported.
- 3D Metadata:
- Only properties of type SCALAR, STRING and ENUM are supported.
- Arrays are not supported.
- Offset and scale are not supported.
- Default values are not supported.
Features - glTF implements support for glTF 2.0 with the extensions KHR_mesh_quantization, EXT_mesh_features, and EXT_structural_metadata.
The glTF Schema resource describes the feature properties and the enumerations as encoded in the glTF models for the feature collection. See the 3D Metadata Specification for details.
The identifier of the feature collection.
If set to
Select the output format of the response. If no value is provided, the standard HTTP rules apply, i.e., the "Accept" header will be used to determine the format.
The module requires that the feature provider includes a type
building. The requirements for the type are the same as in the configuration of the CityJSON encoding.
Enable the building block?
Property transformations do not affect data sources, they are applied on-the-fly as part of the encoding. Filter expressions do not take transformations into account, they have to be based on the source values. That means queryable properties (see
Enables support for the glTF 2.0 extension KHR_mesh_quantization.
Use this option to specify which feature attributes are included in the glTF model.
If the data is flattened and the feature schema includes arrays,
- buildingBlock: GLTF enabled: true withNormals: true polygonOrientationNotGuaranteed: true meshQuantization: true properties: gml_id: type: STRING stringOffsetType: UINT16 noData: '' function: type: STRING stringOffsetType: UINT16 noData: '' roofType: type: ENUM componentType: UINT16 noData: 0 name: type: STRING stringOffsetType: UINT16 noData: ''